? ??????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (25 Ratings)??37 Grabs Today. 34550 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dusk For The Ambitious? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (13 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 24921 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 3, 2009

louis feels like he is getting acquainted with SAT

          Previously, i said that SAT is like fxxcking hell,and i think i'm going to burn my "first-year ticket" to USA.I think that SAT is going to be the hardest thing i could ever meet in my life.Until now, SAT is still very hard for me, and for your information, i had tried some approaches last week and i found it very useful to me.Later, i'm going to share with you guys about my exprrience.

          Just now, my partner told me that my post on last week had created some perception from others on him. Believe it or not, they thought that he was totally overwhelmed by the stress of SAT. Poor kumar, i hope that i can help you, but i also feel suffocated because of the test,sorry...

         

0 comments: